Thursday 22 October 2009

Why Are The Nine Personal Qualities Important In A Person?

These nine traits are important because we heed them to have a good life. First, love is the most important feeling for everybody in the world. Second, Joy is the happiness in our lives. Third, you have t have peace in your life all the time. Fourth is patience; this feeling is the hardest, but not impossible. Fifth, kindness is the feeling that for me is the easy one, because I practice it all the time. Next, I'm very lucky because I know many people who are good to me. Even though faithfulness is very hard for everybody, we have to think positively all the time. When you are gentle with somebody, you both feel good. The last one is self-control. This trait means you have to be calm all the time and exercise or personal restraint.You have to try all qualities for a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment